[SOLVED] Help me

Mar 15, 2019
So I want to buy an Intel Pentium G4560 an r7 250 and i dont know what motherboard should i buy for the procesor

Solution
If you are going to buy a motherboard that will allow a big processor upgrade, I suggest a newer Z370 or Z390 based motherboard that will support 8th and 9th gen processors.
You could start with a G5400 which is a bit stronger than the G4650.

On ram, think carefully about your future ram needs.
Upgrading ram is not as simple as adding another stick or two.
Ram must be in a matched kit.
If you need only 8gb, buy a 2 x 4gb kit.
If you might want 16gb, buy a 2 x 8gb kit up front.
The simple answer would be the 200 series chipset motherboards: Z270, H270 and B250.

With the G4560 being a locked processor, ie. no overclocking, then usually it would mean the H270 or B250 motherboards make more sense. Unless you intend to upgrade later to, eg., an i7-7700k and intend to overclock it then a Z270 motherboard makes sense.

It is technically an old processor now. If you're building from scratch then I would suggest you post a budget and what you aim to do; resident builders can then suggest builds to match your needs.

Mar 15, 2019
The simple answer would be the 200 series chipset motherboards: Z270, H270 and B250.

With the G4560 being a locked processor, ie. no overclocking, then usually it would mean the H270 or B250 motherboards make more sense. Unless you intend to upgrade later to, eg., an i7-7700k and intend to overclock it then a Z270 motherboard makes sense.

It is technically an old processor now. If you're building from scratch then I would suggest you post a budget and what you aim to do; resident builders can then suggest builds to match your needs.
So let me Tell You the motherboard that i want to is that it let me overclock the gpu and cpu but i want one with maximum 72$.And i will get RAM but at RAM it dosent matter the type right?(So i can play metro exodus smooth at graphics low-medium-high).

The G4560 is an excellent processor, but it can not be overclocked.
Buy the cheapest lga1151 that will support the processor.
By now, all new lga1151 motherboards should have the necessary bios updates.
But, to be certain, buy any 200 series chipset with a lga1151 socket.

Ram type DOES matter.
You need DDR4 ram. A 2 x 4gb kit would be appropriate. Speed matters little.

Graphics card vendors bin their chips and use the better ones in factory overclocked versions
that they can sell for more. You may be able to OC more, but then again, perhaps not.
They try to differentiate by adding cosmetics and fancy coolers which also sell for more.
I do think you get fair value from a modest factory overclocked card.
If you need more performance, they buy a higher tier card in the first place.

Reactions: Rebelz7
Mar 15, 2019

Ram type DOES matter.

Graphics card vendors bin their chips and use the better ones in factory overclocked versions
that they can sell for more. You may be able to OC more, but then again, perhaps not.
They try to differentiate by adding cosmetics and fancy coolers which also sell for more.
In the first place thank You soo much and second is it ok If i buy an motherboard called gigabyte z270-p so in the future i can upgrade the cpu with no problem?

Mar 15, 2019

Ram type DOES matter.

And o yeah let me show You the ram HyperX furt 8gb RAM DDR4 and at a Nice price

If you are going to buy a motherboard that will allow a big processor upgrade, I suggest a newer Z370 or Z390 based motherboard that will support 8th and 9th gen processors.

Solution
Mar 15, 2019

What can i Say You really helped me thank You so much!

TRENDING THREADS