Question Help me..

May 1, 2019
So Ive been facing this problem for almost a month.My pc just crashes with a BSOD but its so blurry that I cant even read the error code.I also get loud annoying buzzing sound if there was any audio or video playing at the time of crash.I normally get lockups when it happens and pc reboots itself.Sometimes its stuck on the lock up so I have to turn off the pc from power options.This used to happen before when I only played games.But this is so common now and happens likely 6/7 times a day.Could be worse.

Things Ive already tried:
1.I formatted my entire pc and reinstalled Windows 10.
2.Did memory diagnosis and memtest to see if the problem was with the ram but turned out it was okay.
3.I cleaned the pc and got rid of some dusts.
4.Installed an old but almost same PSU but it didnt solve the problem.

Let me share my specs here:

1.intel core i5 6th gen processor.
2.8 Gigs ram(2X4GB 1333)
3.Gigabyte B150M ddr3 mobo
4.Nvidia gtx 730
5.A non branded PSU of 450 watts.

I dont think the problem is with my psu since Ive run my pc well with the same specs for a while..

FYI this probably started to happen when windows notified me about activating windows.I think this has nothing to do with it but still who knows...

This thing has really been a pain in my ass and Id be really grateful if somebody can help me figure out where the problem is and how to fix it.

Peace.Thanks in advance.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link here and I will get someone to convert file into a format I can read

Have you run the Gigabyte App Centre that you will find on the utility page of supper website of motherboard, it will confirm you have latest drivers and/or bios

TRENDING THREADS