Question Help meee

schatzmarvin

Prominent
Jul 8, 2018
Hello, im facing some LED on my ram's
the problem is the LED won't do the fading in and fading out effect
it's just stuck like its an ordinary LED that cant do any effect.

FYI : my ram is V-Gen Tsunami Blue LED 2x4 GB
(Also theres some key on my keyboard that is out of sync, Ex : When it supposed to be an white themed rgb light, there is some key that shows yellow)
Lookin for any help here
thanks alot :)

Ralston18

Titan
Are you sure that the computer's motherboard supports those RAM modules and/or the LED lighting effects?

How are you controlling configuring the LED effects?

Drivers or some other software?

Verify that the RAM modules are fully supported.

Then start over by downloading the applicable software via the manufacturer's website. Reinstall and reconfigure.

Reactions: schatzmarvin

schatzmarvin

Prominent
Jul 8, 2018
Are you sure that the computer's motherboard supports those RAM modules and/or the LED lighting effects?

How are you controlling configuring the LED effects?

Drivers or some other software?

Verify that the RAM modules are fully supported.

Then start over by downloading the applicable software via the manufacturer's website. Reinstall and reconfigure.

Thanks for the respond tho,

i've never configure anything about my RAM's LED.
all i did was exchange my broken ram into the distributor.

and they give me a new pair of ram,
when i test it on my pc, it was all fine but than i realized my rams LED was stuck (it should be fading in and fading out)

tomorrow morning, i came again to the distributor and complained about the condition,
they said that maybe theres some error with my Graphics card

i really have no clue about it :(

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS.

And be wary of the distributor blaming the Graphics Card. If you start changing too many things then the troubleshooting will become even more difficult.

My thought is that the motherboard may not fully support the RAM modules being installed.

You really need to find the motherboard's User Guide/Manual to do two things:

1) Check that the current RAM modules and installation configuration are supported by the motherboard. (Do that before you go to the distributor again. That way you can check the RAM they give you. Or take the User Guide with you so you can check the specifications together.

2) Also check all of the cable connections inside the case to ensure that they are in the right place and fully connected. If necessary get a knowledgeable family member or friend to help. Again the User Guide should provide the necessary connection information.

Details matter.