HELP! - Messed up PDC

I ran a security script from my main office and now my users can not run
their scripts. Looking at the security event viewer, I see that users can
not "log on to this machine" My admin folks have no problem running the
logon scripts. This is event id 533 with the NTSECDD and logon type 3. I
have seen numerous messages referencing this error just none that say how to
fix it.

Again, this is an NT4SP6 PDC (the BDC is in the same "fix")

HELP!
Carl

What was in the "security script"? Who wrote it?

Ric Griffy