[SOLVED] (Help) method to play games on my GTX 1050 Ti 4GB without tearing and with stable framtime

mrsaudchohan

Prominent
Aug 16, 2019
Hi, And a good day to everyone,

Since English is not my first language so I beg pardon, back to the point,

I am getting this problem since I get my hand on GTX 1050 TI most of the games have issues like stuttering and sudden lag (especially in open-world games).

But the problem seems to get better when I turn off VSYNC but the screen tearing is really weird and annoying. since my GPU is not able to reach above 45 - 50 FPS and i have 60hz monitor and I am playing at 1080p.

My question is how could I able to play games without stuttering and sudden lag with VSYNC ON plus MAXIMUM PRE-RENDERED FRAME to 1

For example The Witcher 3 with framerate of 40-45 and from time exactly according to the fps I get

I googled it for almost year and can't find the right solution so anyone who even understand what I am trying to say please response.

Thanks in Advance

Solution
go to nvidia control center (right click on desktop and choose nvidia control center) go to manage 3d settings and for Vertical sync choose the Fast option.
This is like vsync off but the card only sends full frames to the gpu.

mrsaudchohan

Prominent
Aug 16, 2019
Thanks for quick reply,

Seems like it is solved for witcher 3 for now, every setting turned off (For Example: maximum pre-rendered frame, vsync (in-game and nvidia control panel) and no framerate cap.

Thanks alot,

one more thing, would you tell what could the symton of this problem ? i check this method on other games too.

Thanks A Lot...