[HELP] Monitor restart

Jan 29, 2019
Hello guys. I use a Philips TV (model 22PFH4109/88) which I use like a PC monitor (at 1080p resolution @ 60hz) via a HDMI cable. So, the problem is next: When I want to play a game (the problem doesn't apply to all games), for example, Dead by Daylight or Friday the 13th: The Game, my monitor restarts (just restart, and then I can the game). In the past, the problem was just for F13, but recently they have changed the graphic engine on Dead by Daylight, well I have here too the problem. I discovered that the problem also occurs at games which use the Frostbite graphic engine (like FIFA 17/18/19 or NFS PayBack), but when I want to play one of this games, my monitor shuts down. I mean.. when I click on the game window, the screen goes totally black and restarting after 20-30 seconds, then if I click on game window, the same problem, I need to close the game to stop this. Yesterday I tested with my old GPU (GT 730 2GB DDR3 from GIGABYTE) and the problem is the same. Then I tested with the integrated graphics, from CPU, and guess what.. there is no problem, I launched Dead by Daylight and F13 and no restart, nothing. Is there any setting which I can do?. Help me please.

PC specs:

CPU: Intel Pentium G4560 @ 3.5 ghz (Kaby Lake)

GPU: Nvidia GTX 750 Ti 2GB from ASUS

RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: ASUS H170M-E D3