[SOLVED] Help - Motherboard RAM Compatibility

xoutostrela

Honorable
Dec 19, 2017
Hello guys!
My motherboard is: GA-H110M-DS2 (rev. 1.0)
So it's been a long time since i bought 2 ram sticks of 4&4Gigs on dual channel obviously..
My motherboard only has 2 ram slots.. So right now i want to go on 16Gigs.
I am going to sell those after I get my new 8&8Gigs ram..
On my motherboard ram support list I have found a lot of supported memory's..
But I am from Greece and not many of them are available here.
For example this corsair ones > CMK16GX4M4A2400C14/CMD16GX4M4A2400C14/CMK32GX4M4A2400C14 are supported!
But in my country's shop I have found only CMK16GX4M2A2400C14 and this one is not on the list (The difference is ONLY on the M4 and the M2)
Always down on the list it says "Memory modules listed as above is for reference only. Due to massive memory models in market, we can only verify some of them"
So do you think that my motherboard supports this CMK16GX4M2A2400C14 ram as well but it just isn't on the list?
I mean.. I don't think there is a big difference between those.. They have the same speeds(Mhz)/latency/ and a little different names (M4/M2)

Solution
QVL list doesn't matter. Matters even less since it's an Intel platform.

Any DDR4 2133 or 2400mhz memory kit should work fine for that system as long as you don't buy Flare-X or other AMD specific memory kits, which few of them are.

The Corsair set of sticks you listed should work fine. MOST important in ALL cases is that you just try to only run sticks that are all purchased together, in ONE kit, rather than mixing kits together.

Any DDR4 2133 or 2400mhz memory kit should work fine for that system as long as you don't buy Flare-X or other AMD specific memory kits, which few of them are.

The Corsair set of sticks you listed should work fine. MOST important in ALL cases is that you just try to only run sticks that are all purchased together, in ONE kit, rather than mixing kits together.

Reactions: xoutostrela
Solution

xoutostrela

Honorable
Dec 19, 2017

ohh i see thank you very much..
And of course i am going to buy a kit of 8&8 Gigs..
Again thanks abd have a great day!