Question Help. My brand new PC freezes often

Jun 27, 2019
I just built this PC and it freezes very often and I reinstalled windows to see if that would fix it but it didn't . I'm pretty sure I have all the right drivers. Is it hardware? I have to restart it when it freezes. Please help me out.
Specs:
R5 2600x
GTX 1660
b450 MB
16 GB ddr4
750w 80+ gold PSU
3tb Seagate hdd

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model for the PSU you're using? Same goes for the board and the rams. Did you perform a BIOS update soon after you powered up the system, prior to installing the OS? Speaking of OS, what are you trying to (or have)install(ed)? If Windows 10, did you create your bootable installer using Windows Media Creation Tools?

Jun 27, 2019
Make and model for the PSU you're using? Same goes for the board and the rams. Did you perform a BIOS update soon after you powered up the system, prior to installing the OS? Speaking of OS, what are you trying to (or have)install(ed)? If Windows 10, did you create your bootable installer using Windows Media Creation Tools?
·Thermaltake Toughpower Grand rgb.
·MSI B450 A Pro
·Geil super Luce rgb 2x8
·I did not perform a BIOS update.
·It is windows 10 and originally I planned on using the media creation tool and putting in my product key, but I just bought a DVD drive and booted it with the DVD it came with. The OS is installed it just freezes almost Everytime I open a game and try to run it, and occasionally while surfing the web etc.

Jun 27, 2019
·Thermaltake Toughpower Grand rgb.
·MSI B450 A Pro
·Geil super Luce rgb 2x8
·I did not perform a BIOS update.
·It is windows 10 and originally I planned on using the media creation tool and putting in my product key, but I just bought a DVD drive and booted it with the DVD it came with. The OS is installed it just freezes almost Everytime I open a game and try to run it, and occasionally while surfing the web etc.
Click Bios 5 by the way

TRENDING THREADS