Question HELP, MY CABLES BLOCK MY GPU

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

InfinityVive

Great
BANNED
May 23, 2019
So, I tried making the Radeon RX 570 8 GB fit in my case for several days, But I could not, Because the hard drive cables are blocking its way, And the other PCIe x16 slot has the other power supply cables in its way and RAM slots, My motherboard has 2 PCie x16 slots only, Take a look in the photo, What should I do to make it fit it? I love that card and I want to use it, Please Help me.
bdmj3p.jpg

DSzymborski

Titan
Umm, you're not using the original power supply are you? Those shoestring licorice wires from the power supply don't bode well; if this is the original power supply, this is only a 290W power supply. Which means an RX 570 is a very bad idea, especially given that this isn't one of the better Dell OEM power supplies made by Delta but one of the worse ones made by AcBel.

InfinityVive

Great
BANNED
May 23, 2019
Umm, you're not using the original power supply are you? Those shoestring licorice wires from the power supply don't bode well; if this is the original power supply, this is only a 290W power supply. Which means an RX 570 is a very bad idea, especially given that this isn't one of the better Dell OEM power supplies made by Delta but one of the worse ones made by AcBel.
I have already replaced my PSU to a 500w one

Reactions: NightHawkRMX