Question HELP!! My computer does not boot/display if there is more than one stick in

Mar 8, 2021
I am running:
i7 6700k
Z170m D3H
RTX 3060
Ballistix 8gb 2400mhz
I have:
2x Ballistix 8 gb 2400mhz
2x XPG 8gb 2400mhz

So I have an issue where when I put more than one stick of ram in at a time, there is no display, the computer lights up and the fans spin but the computer cycles until I forcefully turn it off.
I have put the two sticks of the same brand in all the different configurations possible with the same cycle.
I tried putting them all in in all different orders and uniform orders.
I have updated my bios to the latest version.

I am really stuck on why I am not able to put more than one stick of ram at a time. Please Help!!!

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Why are you mixing and matching sticks of ram? Work with only one kit, not both. Also, for the sake of relevance, what BIOS version are you currently on? Make and model of your PSU and it's age? What version of Windows 10 are you on? Which slots have you populated on the motherboard? Use the motherboard's manual to identify the two slots used.

Mar 8, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Why are you mixing and matching sticks of ram? Work with only one kit, not both. Also, for the sake of relevance, what BIOS version are you currently on? Make and model of your PSU and it's age? What version of Windows 10 are you on? Which slots have you populated on the motherboard? Use the motherboard's manual to identify the two slots used.
Alright I will work with one kit, I am currently on F22f I updated today with no change, my psu is an EVGA 650gq and it is about 4 years old. I have put them into the A1 and A2 slots but am currently running the single stick in the A1 slot

Mar 8, 2021
Did this ever work?
Work with one kit.
Look in the manual for the proper slots to use if one stick and then two sticks.
It used to work but one day it stopped I assumed it was due to a corrupted stick so I stuck with one stick till I got a new kit.
But it is not booting when I use the new pair in the correct spots