[SOLVED] HELP. My computer is stuck in bios mode and everytime I try to exist the computer restarts and boots into bios mode

Mar 13, 2019
So before this I had (reboot and select proper boot device windows 10) problem which I fixed by unplugging my ssd and reconnecting it. I have no Os installed as I cleaned my ssd and restated my pc now my pc won't start I can't exit the bios settings either.

Crossvxm

Commendable
Jun 10, 2016
So before this I had (reboot and select proper boot device windows 10) problem which I fixed by unplugging my ssd and reconnecting it. I have no Os installed as I cleaned my ssd and restated my pc now my pc won't start I can't exit the bios settings either.

Sounds like perhaps your drive is corrupted? Windows Boot Manager may also be experiencing issues. Is the SSD the only drive your PC has (internally)?

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Well what are you expecting it to boot into?

If you have no OS, it will either go to the BIOS, or it will simply go a 'Select Proper Boot Device' screen. The Select Proper boot device basically means you've told it to boot up this device, but the device has nothing to boot - I.e. No OS.

You also then need to make sure you've properly reconnected your SSD so its detected in the BIOS and then select the proper boot device.

Mar 13, 2019
Well what are you expecting it to boot into?

If you have no OS, it will either go to the BIOS, or it will simply go a 'Select Proper Boot Device' screen. The Select Proper boot device basically means you've told it to boot up this device, but the device has nothing to boot - I.e. No OS.

You also then need to make sure you've properly reconnected your SSD so its detected in the BIOS and then select the proper boot device.
I did that and now I am stuck in bios. How can install windows 10 on my computer if I can't launch my computer?