Question Help! My computer wont boot, EZ Debug Led DRAM is solid red

Oct 27, 2019
Hi, so I just finish my first build 2 days ago and everything works fine.
But today when I test my new build with Battlefield 1 the display just turns black. I try to reset the computer but it gets to the password for 10 sec and then off again. I try everything but now it just doesn't boot anymore, and the debug led for dram stay solid red.
I tried to update the bios, test every dim slot and even clear CMOS but still no boot. Could it be there is a problem with the motherboard?
Can anybody help this noob out, thanks a lot
*My spec:
-CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
-Mobo: B450 Tomahawk Max
-Ram: XPG D41 Bus 3000
-VGA: Gigabyte Vega 56
-PSU: Seasonic EVO 620w

Jul 19, 2018
Did you use different ram sticks to test? If it has the same issue, then you have a broken motherboard. I had the same issue, turns out not only do i have two dead sticks, but two dead slots as well. Dang it ASUS. Well, tbh, i've had it for 4 years already

Oct 27, 2019
Hi, so today I borrowed a friend ram stick to test and yes, there's still no signal. I'll bring it to the MSI center tmr for the final verdict. But I still don't know what can cause this, I install everything right and don't do any damage to the board. Can it be electric discharge from the case itself because I think I get shocked once when touching the case

Oct 27, 2019
Power Supply does not meet minimum published system requirements for Gigabyte Vega 56.
https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Graphics-Card/GV-RXVEGA56-8GD-B/sp#sp
so you mean the EZ Debug DRAM might have st to do with the Graphic card? It seems strange since there is also a VGA EZ Debug right below the DRAM so I think the problem might have come from RAM or the motherboard.
And base on my profile on Pcpartpicker my whole build would only need 380W so I think 620W is quite sufficient here.