HELP! "My Documents" opens up when starting

Please someone help.

The folder "My Documents" opens automatically when I startup. WHY?

How do I stop this from happening?

I've tried going to the start button, all programs, startup but this folder
doesn't show.

This is really getting annoying everytime I start up.

Would be really pleased if someone knows the answer.

Cheers

Hi NatD,

You could try downloading and running the fix (courtesy of Doug Knox) that
is available here:
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_mydocsopens.htm
If your antivirus program gives you a warning, choose to allow the script.

Regards,

--
Patti MacLeod
Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User