2. Motherboard: MSI B450M Gaming Plus
3. RAM: Geil Super Luce Lite 2x8GB @3000Mhz
4. Storage: WD Green SSD 120GB
5. Storage2: WD Blue HDD 1TB
6. GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 AMP Edition
7. PSU: beQuite! System Power U9 600W 80+ Bronze
8. Case: Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5
9.Monitor: LG 24MK600 IPS

Will this build has compatibility issue? I mean, I got confused about memory QVL list in the MSI website. I'm afraid if I got 2x8GB the board will recognized it only 1 stick. Also, will the stock cooler disturb RAM space? Should I replace something? Any advice will be appreciated.

Sorry for bad english, I'm trying my best.

Solution
I wouldnt worry about your memory being on the manufacturers qvl. I have memory not on my qvl working with my amd ryzen 3. You could research that ram working with a r5 2600. That build looks compatable and in the sweet spot for price to performance.
I wouldnt worry about your memory being on the manufacturers qvl. I have memory not on my qvl working with my amd ryzen 3. You could research that ram working with a r5 2600. That build looks compatable and in the sweet spot for price to performance.

Solution
Jan 15, 2019

Does your RAM running stable at its rating speed?

Jan 9, 2019
don't do it like this, tell us what you budget and you aim is.

In this case, go for some other RAM sticks and why only 120gb SSD? it's not enough now... also go for WD Blue at least. WD Greens are not very good.

Jan 15, 2019

I'm from Indonesia, in USD my budget is around $1000.
I can get RTX 2070 for Vega 64 price here, tax and currency quite suck here.

Jan 15, 2019

My budget around $1000, The board contain only 2 DIMM so adding more RAM stick is impossible. I'm thinking that SSD didn't really affecting game fps, so I just need SSD to boot the OS, well of course I will upgrade it in the future. In this build, I'm focusing in CPU and GPU as it the main component that will affecting overall performance.

My kit is a 3200 rated and i actually have it running at 3333mhz with no additional voltage on my ryzen 3 1200. The 1070 is still a quite capable card so i would leave that. Wd greens are reliable drives but they arent very fast. Not all ssd are =. My hp s700 boot drive in my rig is significantly slower than my kingston sa400 games drive. You should get a kingston sa400, samsung 860 evo, or crucial mx500. They will outperform the green and likely blue drive.

Jan 15, 2019

That sounds promising, I will not worry about QVL anymore. It's my first time using SSD, the reason I'm choosing WD green is SLC flash has longer life span than MLC and TLC, Storage speed isn't my priority, maybe I'll buy the 240GB one, the 120GB one seems too small.

I just got 3466 (not the most stable) out of my 3200 kit with a high level of voltage. I wouldn't worry about it since you should get 3000mhz minimum out of that kit. Anything over 3000mhz doesn't improve framerate much. Tlc and MLC are very reliable. likely since the wd green is a lower end drive the reliability will be comparable to something like a nice 860 Evo. You should be happy with any modern SSD including the green, however, a nice drive would be faster and similar reliability. Samsung has very long warranties on their SSD as well as long life ratings.