Question HELP!! My laptop screen is dying. Colored horizontal line, flikering light???

Feb 23, 2019
Hello guys.

So i just got a new laptop from my brother. It was ACER Aspire E1 series...... model number V5WE2. It was good and i was using it for my school work...... one day i was watching a youtube video. My headphone was connected and my iPad. Everything was fine and suddenly my laptop screen started flickering..... at first it was just some weird colours on screen. And then it went black with coloured horizontal lines. I googled the issue and tried a few thing. Like turning off/on, removing battery, charger. Then I connected it with my monitor and everything was showing there...... but screen was still black... since i live in other country i cant return or show it to the company. I asked someone to fix it but he asked for a lot money to change the LCD...... now i was saving money for it... but after 2,3 days i turned it on and the screen was okay display was back like nothing happened.... then i did something stupid i connected my headphone the screen went black again with weird lines..... I don’t know what to to do.... if i should save money to change LCD... but if there was something wrong why did it work again??? And why it happened again when i plugged my headphones.. i asked that dude if something else was wrong he just said to change the lcd. What if spend money on lcd and connect something and it happens again??? 😭😭😭😭😭

TRENDING THREADS