HELP! my MX is NOT there!

G

I have (I'm sure) Gainward's CardExpert GeForce2 MX 32mb 5.5ns Twin View with 12.10 drivers and Windows ME. I just visited www.gainward.com and they have there BIOS updates for MX cards, for one thing i don't know what these updates do and for another I CAN"T FIND MY CARD THERE! they have GeForce2 MX 200 and 400 update then just simple GeForce2 MX and GeForce2 MX Twin Vile(I'm sure it is not Twin View) ..or something like this...can ya go there and check i iut for me? I can't figure anything out... www.gainward.com then clock USA and then Downloads and then BIOS and then NVIDIA and then HELP!

arsend

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2001
Unless you are having specific problems with your card with preformance or compatiblity, it is not necsessary to upgrade the bios. If you are having problems, it is probably the one that is for the Geforce2MX Twin Vile, as it is more than likely a spelling or typo error. The momory type chould be audio detected through the onboard bios so don't worry about that. If you have anymore questions, let us know or call the support line for Gainward and ask them what improvement have been made and wheather or not you need to update. I have tried the site but all I can get is Chinnese.

If it works for you then don't fix it.