Question Help My Pc Broke(Fans full power, No HDMI output, Amber light on motherboard)

The amber light is a trouble lite that lites to show where it failed in POST (power on self test). It could be VGA, CPU, Memory or Boot, meaning the boot partition on the system drive. Which one is it? you'll have to look close to see the tiny writing next to them.

A likely suspect is the VGA...your monitor should be connected to your discrete GPU, not a connector on the motherboard. Otherwise, check all connections. Especially those to system drives.

Sep 24, 2021
The amber light is a trouble lite that lites to show where it failed in POST (power on self test). It could be VGA, CPU, Memory or Boot, meaning the boot partition on the system drive. Which one is it? you'll have to look close to see the tiny writing next to them.

A likely suspect is the VGA...your monitor should be connected to your discrete GPU, not a connector on the motherboard. Otherwise, check all connections. Especially those to system drives.
monitor is connected to my rtx 2080 super via hdmy and i just plugged in my drives