Question Help! My pc is dying!

Dec 16, 2018
The problem is that oc lags (clearly not gpu and screen issue, i still can move my mouse freely). Any processes stop loading new information, for example, when it begins any page loading at the moment stops. Same with YouTube, buffer stops and video doesn't play after it. Most of the tabs begin to not respond. It does not shut off, just hangs in this state.
Then after a couple of minutes PC makes a noise like it boots up (not some sort of beeping or anything) and then it stays normal for about 5-10 mins.
Yeah, i already tried restarting, cleaning dust off, unplugging and plugging in everything and giving it a huge kick and also reinstalling Windows 7 system. The problem wasn't fixed by doing it.
Specs:
Motherboard: NF560-A2G
BIOS: Phoenix-AwardBIOS v6.00PG
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ ~2.6 ghz i think
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT
RAM: 6gb

Oct 16, 2019
I would 2nd kerberos_20 and say it might be your hard drive, but i will also suggest to install some system monitoring program like HWmonitor, speccy, hwinfo etc to check your system status when its working, to see whether you have any issues with temps etc.
After you check that, it will be more precisely as to what is the issue, and well we can offer more suggestions.
To check your HDD, you can check with CrystalDiskInfo free software

Reactions: hvee23free
Dec 16, 2018
Hello. Thank you all for your answers, i would like to tell you that all of these utilities said that everything is OK.
Average hard drives temperatures are ~40, it's pretty alright. I don't see anyting during the freezes. CPU temperature is still average. Memory usage is pretty low.
Can't see anything wrong with it. I'll send you a screenshot of these programs telling me that. I bet this issue is extremely rare, it's impossible to find anything in google.

TRENDING THREADS