[SOLVED] Help, my Pc keeps turning off by itself and i dont know why. (Temps are fine btw)

Jul 12, 2020
CPU: 2700x
Mobo: Asus Prime X-470 prime pro
Ram: 32gb ddr4 @ 3200mhz

Today i got my hands on some new ram, my previous set was a 2x8gb ddr4 2133mhz set from corsair. my new ram was automatically set to 2133mhz in the UEFI, so i overclocked it to 3200mhz since i knew my sticks and mobo supported the overclock. I’d be on my pc then each 5 to 10 minutes my pc would turn itself off, and it cant be the temps since i was at 45C so idk, pls help

Solution
So that model is CMK32GX4M2B3200C16.

That memory kit is not listed as compatible with your motherboard on the Corsair memory finder utility.
For future reference, I always check memory against the Corsair memory finder or the G.Skill memory configurator, in addition to the motherboard QVL list, when looking to purchase memory for any motherboard I've not used that specific memory kit on before. Fact is, some memory kits use components or have timings that are either not favorable to, or compatible with, some boards or platforms. Best to check before buying.

Jul 12, 2020
For future reference, I always check memory against the Corsair memory finder or the G.Skill memory configurator, in addition to the motherboard QVL list, when looking to purchase memory for any motherboard I've not used that specific memory kit on before. Fact is, some memory kits use components or have timings that are either not favorable to, or compatible with, some boards or platforms. Best to check before buying.
do you know which corsair 2x16 ddr4 3200mhz kit will work with my x470 prime pro? also should i update my bios? if so do i do it before or after the new ram installation?