[SOLVED] HELP! My pc stuck on moba screen

Jul 7, 2020
Hello guys,
Yesterday my pc appeared with blue screen this message whea uncorrectable error and after restart it’s stuck on Asus logo only.
I have to go inside to bios and I did default all settings but nothing..
Worked normally before without problems! I took out all cables,usb,disks,battery and I have done clear cmos but nothing.

My pc:
Z270 IX Maximus Hero
Intel i7 6700 Asus
Ram: 16GB FuryX 2133
GPU: Sapphire RX5700XT 8GB nitro+
HD: Samsung nvme 500GB evo970
Samsung ssd 250gb
Windows 10 64bit

Please Help me !!
Thanks.

Solution
Everything electronic degrades over time. In addition to blowing out my computer case, I try to clean and reseat everything on my mother board at least once a year to keep connections fresh. I very sparingly use an electronics cleaner called "DeOxit" on all edge connectors and have had good luck keeping systems running for years on end.

I just retired a Dell T5400 workstation that gave me 10+ years of faithful service and only had to replace one systems fan over that time period...
Jun 24, 2020
Power everything down, unplug the computer and try carefully ejecting and reseating your RAM modules several times. You could also very carefully eject and reseat all cards on the motherboard.

Of course, take precautions to avoid static electricity discharge by wearing an anti-static grounding wristband or other methods available to yourself.

Reactions: fotisone
Jul 7, 2020
Power everything down, unplug the computer and try carefully ejecting and reseating your RAM modules several times. You could also very carefully eject and reseat all cards on the motherboard.

Of course, take precautions to avoid static electricity discharge by wearing an anti-static grounding wristband or other methods available to yourself.
Thanks for your reply.
I have try to ejecting my ram 2 times but nothing else.

Jun 24, 2020
Everything electronic degrades over time. In addition to blowing out my computer case, I try to clean and reseat everything on my mother board at least once a year to keep connections fresh. I very sparingly use an electronics cleaner called "DeOxit" on all edge connectors and have had good luck keeping systems running for years on end.

I just retired a Dell T5400 workstation that gave me 10+ years of faithful service and only had to replace one systems fan over that time period...

Solution