[SOLVED] Help! My pc suddenly shut down and wont reboot.

Dec 6, 2019
I was playing a game on my pc and everything is working fine the suddenly it shutdown. I tried to turn it on and the fan and lights turns on then suddenly it turns off again.

Solution
Sudden turnoffs at low tend to be temperature or power supply. If the problems were temperatures, you'd be able to turn on the PC again. I'd suspect the power supply; the Corsair VS you're using is a fairly low quality power supply, so it wouldn't be surprising to see it fail. Corsair improved the VS in the most recent version, which was a good move since power supplies like this hurt their brand (unfortunately, yours is not one of these).
Dec 6, 2019
I dont have other parts to test it with. I tried removing the cpu power cable. When i turned it on it supplied power to motherboard and fans but when i plugged back the cpu power cable and turn it on, it will turn on for a few seconds then shut off everything.

DSzymborski

Titan
Sudden turnoffs at low tend to be temperature or power supply. If the problems were temperatures, you'd be able to turn on the PC again. I'd suspect the power supply; the Corsair VS you're using is a fairly low quality power supply, so it wouldn't be surprising to see it fail. Corsair improved the VS in the most recent version, which was a good move since power supplies like this hurt their brand (unfortunately, yours is not one of these).

Reactions: Phaaze88
Solution

TRENDING THREADS