Question Help, my PC was almost gonna explode!

DesolatedPotato

Prominent
Dec 1, 2022
So I installed this mortal shell from epic games then started the game but I went out to take a bath, when I got back my pc its so loud like a jet and it's very hot like oven. I closed the game, waited for few minutes to cooldown my system and started the game again. While the game is booting up, even in loading screen, the temps on my andrenaline app as I checked was on 86c to 90c ! and the fan curve somewhat 85 to 90 also! Know that I did not tune anything beyond all ran on default. So I deleted the game.

Few minutes passed, I installed "The Forest" from steam. I'm stuck at loading screen and pc is getting freezes but I can still manage to restart it or go back to my brave browser but still gonna restart it since it's freezing on background. Many attempts I made, even reinstalling it; and all out of sudden, I got in the game, while choosing a server, THE FANS ARE GETTING LOUD AND LOUD and the TEMP as I checked was about to explode 1000c ! I quickly closed the game and it's still there I was anxious and unplugged everything. After that, I uninstall the game.

PS. I noticed when it's stuck on loading screen, I set the fps above the screen.. I'm getting 3000+ fps. I actually checking andrenaline if there's changes made and even set the fps from 75 to 120fps only and all settings and tuning were on default.

Now, when I try dota 2 or warzone the temps are fine, even in ultra settings. They're good having 57 to 68c no issue at all.
I uninstalled the driver from device manager and ofc it's automatically installed again by andrenaline.

And I installed another game in steam just now "Frostpunk" set the highest settings. and The temps was fine from 56 to 63c

I installed PUBG. I'm getting 3k fps on loading screen, and on home screen it's getting 100 to 120 fps. It's spiking to 300 to 500 fps w/ 90c and more in temp!! wth.!!the fps cap on andrenaline doesn't seem to work, so I quickly set the v-sync in the game and it's lock to 75 fps. Played the game and the temp was okay.

Idk what's happening...

Aorus B550 elite
Ryzen 5 5600 w/ stock cooler
Corsair Dominator 3200mhz 8x2
kingstong nv2 pcie 4 ssd nvme 500gb
Sapphire Nitro + 5700xt 8gb
Nzxt h510 flow w/ 2 stock cooler
Corsair CV750W 80+ Bronze
Windows 10 latest version

Last edited: