Question Help! My Pc won't boot into bios or windows after using DDU.

zrkn1

Prominent
Nov 10, 2017
So I’ve had this pc for a while now and for the most part haven’t had any issues with it. Now though it’s no longer booting into the bios or windows and I don’t know what to do.
It stopped working after I used DDU to reboot into safe mode so that I could uninstall my drivers as I was going to test out another card. On the restart screen it was taking a lot longer than usual so I used the force restart option to make it go faster because 2 things, DDU and Program manager, where still running. After doing this the system didn’t boot once it restarted. I’m at a loss and don’t know what to do. I tried putting in my original graphics card and nothing, I cleared the cmos by taking the battery out and using jumper but still nothing. The only thing I notice that is different is now there is a flashing red light coming from my motherboard. Any and all help would be very much appreciated. My computer knowledge is average at best, I know enough to get by but won’t pretend I’m an expert.
My motherboard is an ASRock Fatal1ty B350 K4, Graphics card is an rx 580, the one I was testing was a 480. My cpu is a 1700x.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
What flashing LED do you see? It should denote what it relates to on the MB PCB itself.

As for forcing the restart, DDU should've completed the restart once it was finished removing prior drivers. Forcing that could be very problematic, although should only be at a software level.

zrkn1

Prominent
Nov 10, 2017
What flashing LED do you see? It should denote what it relates to on the MB PCB itself.

As for forcing the restart, DDU should've completed the restart once it was finished removing prior drivers. Forcing that could be very problematic, although should only be at a software level.
it's this slow red flashing coming from what i think is underneath the south bridge, if that's what it's called. Next to the Pcie slots. Yah i realize i shouldn't have forced a restart seeing as how I've never had any issue with DDU before now. Do you know how I could fix this?