[SOLVED] Help! My PC won't boot!

Jul 21, 2020
I have:

ryzen 5 3600,
X-570 Plus Gaming Mobo,
RTX 2060,
8 gbs of 2400 mhz DDR4 ram.

For some reason, my pc won't display anything onto my monitor, it showed a yellow led (meaning that a problem was occurring with booting up. I've confirmed this didn't have anything to do with the GPU or ram, I've tried clearing my CMOS too.

Early the day it malfunctioned, I rearranged some of the fans using some Noctua cable splitters, I assume something might have went wrong here, but I'm not sure. The strange thing was my pc would not power any of my RGB keyboard or mouse, yet the LAN port was still shining green and yellow, so I assume something might have occurred with the mobo itself? I am on the verge of tears, I've only had this pc for 2 weeks.

Update: The LAN Port isn't working anymore either now.

Last edited:
Solution
As it turns out, a fan had leaked hydraulic fluid onto my motherboard. It caused a short on some parts of the motherboard, but all of my other components are fine, thanks for your help.

Lutfij

Titan
Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
GPU:
PSU:

Mind sharing pics of the wires you're speaking of and how they're connected to the board+fans? Breadboard the system with bare minimum hardware and remove all unnecessary connections to the board(fans), see if that helps you move forward.

Jul 21, 2020
As it turns out, a fan had leaked hydraulic fluid onto my motherboard. It caused a short on some parts of the motherboard, but all of my other components are fine, thanks for your help.

Solution