Question Help Need Bios for GA-H61M-S rev 1.1

Mar 30, 2023
Hi sir last week I updated my bios with @bios I had bios version f3 with @bios I got F4 after new Bios installed I'm getting huge problems whenever i shut down my pc and later when I start system its not booting at all just black screen with no display on monitor. I had to off with with power off button and power button on again after 1, 2, or 3 times system boot with 2 to 5mins booting time, I remember in @bios it shows I got Bios f4 it was for GA-H61M-S Rev 1.0 so I think i'm having issues with new Bios i try to get old Bios from Gigabyte there is none for rev 1.1 Please someone can help me and give me Bios for GA-H61M-S rev 1.1 Sorry for my bad english please help me View: https://imgur.com/a/lzvwsvD

I7 2600
GA-H61M-S rev 1.1
Zotac 750 ti

SyCoREAPER

Honorable
Jan 11, 2018
Flashing the BIOS is inherently risky, no matter the safeguards. Nobody can say for sure if it will work, be safe or otherwise with certainty.

Just as an example, I recently had an issue with my MB recently and flashed a known working BIOS (same version it had). I used Flashback which is theoretically the safest way to flash. Did it on other board in the past, no issues. This time around, Flashback bricked my MB. It wouldn't power on with the case button, shorting the power pins, only with the FB button but it refused to write the BIOS.

As for what you are describing, have you tried disabling Fast Boot and also any Sleep States like S2, S3 or S4?

Mar 30, 2023
Flashing the BIOS is inherently risky, no matter the safeguards. Nobody can say for sure if it will work, be safe or otherwise with certainty.

Just as an example, I recently had an issue with my MB recently and flashed a known working BIOS (same version it had). I used Flashback which is theoretically the safest way to flash. Did it on other board in the past, no issues. This time around, Flashback bricked my MB. It wouldn't power on with the case button, shorting the power pins, only with the FB button but it refused to write the BIOS.

As for what you are describing, have you tried disabling Fast Boot and also any Sleep States like S2, S3 or S4?
Fast Boot is already disabled and Sleep States Standby (S3)