[HELP NEEDED] Can't fix laptop

Hasan_6

Reputable
Jan 12, 2016
Three days before my laptop got infected somehow, it was opening browser continuously till the point when the processor was full busy and it froze, I tried opening it in safe mode but same thing is happening there.
I tried torjan remover by sup, eset, bitdefender, kaspersky, hitmanpre, Malwarebytes, Adware cleaner, JRT and few more.. None caught anything except some cookies. After that I formatted my drive and reinstalled windows but same is happening again though there is no internet connection.
I nuked the hard drive which took almost 9 hours after that I took out the CMOS cell and disconnected the battery to drain the power and created the partitions again and installed windows and now having same issue.
I also flashed the BIOS and re-installed the same version from HP website.
Can anyone please tell me how can I get rid of it?

Solution
Exactly how is this happening, soon at you turn on the system and Windows starts it opens up the browser or do you open it and it keeps opening? I'd try to replace the keyboard, they are pretty cheap on ebay and Amazon and worth trying since a clean Windows setup did not help.
Exactly how is this happening, soon at you turn on the system and Windows starts it opens up the browser or do you open it and it keeps opening? I'd try to replace the keyboard, they are pretty cheap on ebay and Amazon and worth trying since a clean Windows setup did not help.

Solution