[HELP NEEDED]Cant post newly build pc EZ debug cpu,gpu,boot

Aug 29, 2018
CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.9 GHz 6-Core

Motherboard: MSI - B450 Gaming Plus ATX AM4

Memory: ADATA - XPG SPECTRIX D41 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000

Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM
SSD Adata SU800

Video Card: Asus - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6 GB Dual

Hey guys, i started building my pc a month ago and i got all new parts for it except used motherboard ..... the first thing that happened was bad PSU that i sent back to manufacturer to repair ... now i have borrowed PSU and im seeing weird stuff ....

when i power on i see no post,EZ DEBUG lights : CPU flashes once or twice then stops, and after that VGA starts to shine and turns off in about 20 seconds to one minute, and after that boot led starts shining at me D: .

I've made sure that all the cables are plugged correctly ,i reseated the CPU atleast 3 times now,updated bios to newest but i still see the same results :( i hope new psu that is being repaired rn will fix it cuz there is a small chance that this borrowed one might not work(the friend who borrowed it to me told me)..

oh yea after power the case fans,cpu fan,gpu fan start spinning and RAM starts RGB after the cpu in debug finishes flashing(2 times) , and motherboard starts LED too. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to reply :).Can post photos if needed

Try this:
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261145-31-perform-steps-posting-post-boot-video-problems

Work through the list. WORK!, Not just read!
If you still have issues, come back here with the results from EACH step in the list, and we will try to help. Since we can neither see nor touch your PC, the answers from working the list lets us eliminate possible problems and common errors.

That being said, wait until you can use a known good PSU!