Help needed,dual boot for Win2k & Winxp on same PC

ppl,
i need help.i have 2 physical HDD in my PC.Currenty
running WinXP Pro in physical HDD 1.Later, i installed
Win2k Server in physical HDD2.After completation of the
installation.Upon power on my PC,there is a boot selection
show "Windows 2000" & Windows XP.I am able to boot up
Win2k, but was unable to boot back my Win XP. Pls advice
with solution.
TQ very much

Copy the files ntldr and ntdetect.com from your XP CD to C:\ on your first
hard disk, overwriting the files currently there.

When you installed Win2000, those files where replaced with older versions,
from Win2000, that does not work with XP.

Best regards

Bjorn