Question HELP NEEDED (my pc turn on and of repeatedly

Feb 19, 2019
I don't know if this the right place but I have a problem with my pc , after I tried to reset it it's turn on and of repeatedly please help
o tried to remove the CMOS and removing ram and HDD Cables nothing works
my spec:
Pentium G4560
8gb ram
gigabyte b250
EVGA 450BT

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Alongside what you've done in case you've tried to troubleshoot your own prior to posting here.

Feb 19, 2019
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Alongside what you've done in case you've tried to troubleshoot your own prior to posting here.
sorry I updates the post

Feb 19, 2019
I have a problem with my pc , after I tried to reset it it's turn on and of repeatedly please help
o tried to remove the CMOS and removing ram and HDD Cables nothing works,do I have to buy a new MB ? or new psu ?
my spec:
Pentium G4560
8gb ram
gigabyte b250
EVGA 450BT

Remove the wires that connect the power and reset buttons on case with motherboard. Start the board by shortly touching with a screwdriver the 2 pins on board corresponding to the power switch. This way you'd rule out a faulty button on case that might have remained in the "pressed" position.

Feb 19, 2019
Remove the wires that connect the power and reset buttons on case with motherboard. Start the board by shortly touching with a screwdriver the 2 pins on board corresponding to the power switch. This way you'd rule out a faulty button on case that might have remained in the "pressed" position.
ok I removed the wires now,but which pins ? sorry this is my first build not experienced in this
View: https://imgur.com/a/SEKTW9i

Feb 19, 2019
Stick with 1 thread, don't spam the forum
have a problem with my pc , after I tried to reset it it's turn on and of repeatedly please help
o tried to remove the CMOS and removing ram and HDD Cables nothing works,tried to remove power wires and turning it on by 2 pins on mb,do I have to buy a new MB ? or new psu ?
my spec:
Pentium G4560
8gb ram
gigabyte b250
EVGA 450BT