[SOLVED] Help needed, PC keeps restarting at random times when playing games

Jun 7, 2020
Hello there, I am a newbie on this forum and also in hardware computer. I have an issue that i need you guys to help me out. Recently i just bought a new desktop PC, it all works fine untill it keeps crashing or more like sudden blackout when i'm playing games. Sudden blackout means no picture at all, monitor showing "No Signal" sings, but the audio still can be heard although its stuttered, just like the one you heard when you're having a bluescreen crash.

details on the rigs is as below
Ryzen 5 3500 6 Core
ASRock A320M-HDV
Asrock Radeon RX 570 4Gb Phantom Gaming
Kingston 8Gb DDR4 Single Channel 1333 MHz
Standard 450w PSU
Games i played when they have sudden blackout : Dota 2 ( it crashes and turns the monitor to "no signal" at random times, some when i first start the match, sometimes when the match was about just ended)
PUBG (sudden blackout on lobby when idle)

what should i do to fix this? is there something wrong with the hardware?
or how do i test out to know which parts is the problem?

thanks before

Last edited:
Solution
Your GPU on the manufactures site says that it is recommended to have a 500W PSU soo it seems that when you play you reach the maximum out put of your PSU.
I would recommend you to upgrade to something with at least 550 W

Miltoid19

Honorable
Dec 30, 2015
Your GPU on the manufactures site says that it is recommended to have a 500W PSU soo it seems that when you play you reach the maximum out put of your PSU.

Solution
Jun 7, 2020
test with a better psu?

is it purely because the PSU? or is there any chance there's faulty with another hardware or software crash?
will try to do change the PSU to the better one soon and let you guys know the results.

Miltoid19

Honorable
Dec 30, 2015
is it purely because the PSU? or is there any chance there's faulty with another hardware or software crash?
will try to do change the PSU to the better one soon and let you guys know the results.
I don't think that there are any problems with the rest of the hardware.
If you would like to make sure you can run the Windows Memory Diagnostic to check your ram just in case.
I don't think it's a good idea to do any stress tests though since your pc might just turn off because of the PSU.

Shay Green

Prominent
Feb 17, 2020
Hello there, I am a newbie on this forum and also in hardware computer. I have an issue that i need you guys to help me out. Recently i just bought a new desktop PC, it all works fine untill it keeps crashing or more like sudden blackout when i'm playing games. Sudden blackout means no picture at all, monitor showing "No Signal" sings, but the audio still can be heard although its stuttered, just like the one you heard when you're having a bluescreen crash.

details on the rigs is as below
Ryzen 5 3500 6 Core
ASRock A320M-HDV
Asrock Radeon RX 570 4Gb Phantom Gaming
Kingston 8Gb DDR4 Single Channel 1333 MHz
Standard 450w PSU
Games i played when they have sudden blackout : Dota 2 ( it crashes and turns the monitor to "no signal" at random times, some when i first start the match, sometimes when the match was about just ended)
PUBG (sudden blackout on lobby when idle)

what should i do to fix this? is there something wrong with the hardware?
or how do i test out to know which parts is the problem?

thanks before
That sounds like a power issue, what exact model is it?

TRENDING THREADS