Question Help Needed!! PC starts up but shows no display.

Dec 10, 2019
Components are
Gigabyte Aorus B450M
Ryzen 5 1600
Corsair Vengeance 2x8 LPX 2400
MSI R7 250

So my problem is that when i start it up all the fans will turn on and mouse and such are powered. The thing is that there is no display that shows and on the warning led the CPU Led light for about 1 second then switches to the DRAM Led for about 5-10 seconds and alternates between the two. What could the problem be?

Last edited:
Components are
Gigabyte Aorus B450M
Ryzen 5 1600
Corsair Vengeance 2x8 LPX 2400
MSI R7 250

So my problem is that when i start it up all the fans will turn on and mouse and such are powered. The thing is that there is no display that shows and on the warning led the CPU Led light for about 1 second then switches to the DRAM Led for about 5-10 seconds and alternates between the two. What could the problem be?
Reseat RAM and make sure it's in right slots according to MB manual.

Dec 10, 2019
Try using only one stick of ram to boot. Make sure there is a fan in the CPU fan slot Becasue some mobos wont boot Because of that. Make sure 24 pin and cpu power is in.
All pins are plugged in pushed each connection to make sure. Also reseated ram sticks in each slot by themselves and each time i started up the all the fans will spin but no display and the same LED pattern shows up.