[SOLVED] Help needed to remove unwanted DLL on startup

Sep 12, 2019
Helllo.
Can anybody please tell me how to remove a window that keeps opening every time my Laptop starts up as it is becoming very annoying?
It's called InCDapi.dll
I also have another called HP Deskjet or something like that. I've forgot the exact name now, but if i can find help with this one then i'll write the name of the other next time i start my Laptop up.
Any help would be much appreciated. And apologies in advance if I have posted this question in the wrong place. I am new to sites like this.
Thanks in advance

Solution
If you have Nero installed, just turn off "start with windows" in it's settings to stop it loading it's files on startup. Hp desk jet is your printer software, if you don't use an hp desk jet, just uninstall any HP printer programs, if you do use it, you can also disable it starting up with the computer.

Remeca

Reputable
If you have Nero installed, just turn off "start with windows" in it's settings to stop it loading it's files on startup. Hp desk jet is your printer software, if you don't use an hp desk jet, just uninstall any HP printer programs, if you do use it, you can also disable it starting up with the computer.

Solution