Help needed uploading content to a LED Sign

Jul 3, 2020
I recently come across a LED sign that I would like to use for my company. I am trying to program it with software called DavitChe . I can turn the sign on and off with the software and change the brightness, but when I upload any text, it goes through the upload process but nothing changes on the screen. Not sure if my screen size is off or what I am doing wrong. The size is 96 wide x 48 high (I have it set to 6x3 in the software). I am connected to the onboard RS232 port on the board. I am a beginner at this and any help would be appreciated. There were words on the sign before I tried to change it, so I know the sign works. Here is the link to the video to show what is going on with the sign:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTrPwy88_-Y&feature=youtu.be
The brand is LEDnsign.com and there is a sticker with the company Olive LED on it. I did talk to them, but they said the sign was too old. They are also the ones who told me to use the Davitche software. The company LEDnsign is out of business and when you look up the software company, it is out of Korea. I emailed them, but no response.

Jul 3, 2020
I figured this out. I was using DavitChe version 3.3, which the company gave me. I found a version 5.51 on a Korean website and that fixed the issue. Thanks.