Question Help needed with 7x4 Video Wall

Jun 12, 2019
Need help with setup pf 7x4 Video Wall. The screen we are using is Samsung 55" commercial Video Wall monitor with integrated video wall controller.
Now my question is what is the minimum requirement to run this setup? Especially what graphics card required for this setup? Thanks in advance.

kanewolf

Titan
With 1080p monitors, you are going to have an approximately 7K x 8K (assuming vertical monitor orientation) 56Mp effective resolution. The high end quadro cards can do two 7K x 4K outputs. So you might be able to do top half and bottom half with a single RTX 5000 or a Titan RTX.

Jun 12, 2019
With 1080p monitors, you are going to have an approximately 7K x 8K (assuming vertical monitor orientation) 56Mp effective resolution. The high end quadro cards can do two 7K x 4K outputs. So you might be able to do top half and bottom half with a single RTX 5000 or a Titan RTX.
Thank you for your quick response. I have attached the Video Wall design with my post and this is only for presentation, not gaming. So, what you have suggested should be enough for running these panels? Thank you once again.

Jun 12, 2019
In total how many graphics card are required for this setup because I don't think so any one of these cards have like more than 4 display ports available? Also, will there be any sync issues?

Thank You

Jun 12, 2019
I have never created a video wall. I am just looking at the total pixels. If the monitors are horizontal then you have a 14K x 4K so you could drive left half and right half. How you get the monitors connected? I have no idea.
Monitors get connected through Display Ports. Anyway thank you for helping out.

TRENDING THREADS