Question Help needed with building a pc

BHJKLP

Reputable
Jun 23, 2017
Hi,
I will be purchasing a completely new pc in 1-2 months and I need a bit of help.
The main purpose of the rig will be gaming, with the budget of ~3600$.

I just want to make sure that all parts fit and work together correctly and any opinions you guys have that I might want to change.

I was thinking about getting I9-9800k and RTX 2080 TI but I just don't think they worth the price tag for me.

Things I'm unsure about: Motherboard, Cooler, Case.

Thanks a lot for helping me out!

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/JPbtw6

EDIT: Updated link.

Last edited:
The 2080 SUPER would be a better buy just because you get a little more FPS for the same amount of money from what I know the NZXT Kraken series is a fantastic cooler and only suggest spending that much on a MOBO if you will be overclocking.

BHJKLP

Reputable
Jun 23, 2017
The 2080 SUPER would be a better buy just because you get a little more FPS for the same amount of money from what I know the NZXT Kraken series is a fantastic cooler and only suggest spending that much on a MOBO if you will be overclocking.
Thanks for your suggestions, I won't be overclocking so do you think the Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra is a good choice?

Also from what I've seen the SUPER will be releasing the 23rd of July, do you think it will be available for a reasonable price tag mid-August?

BHJKLP

Reputable
Jun 23, 2017

Also just noticed that the RAM I choose is DDR4-3000, isn’t that slow? Is it better to get a faster one?
To be honest I don’t know how much the RAM speed effect stuff so I have no clue.

EDIT: Changed out the DDDR4-3000 to a DDR4-3200.

Last edited: