Help Needed!

Hi all I hope you can help me with my problem!

I have just installed Windows Xp on a new hard drive.

I have another hard drive which is connected to a raid and for some reason
my computer is not showing the hard drive when I search for it, although it
is showing up on the configuration when I boot the computer.
Can anyone please tell me how I can get it to show?

Can I also point out that the hard drive attached to the raid contains files
that I definately do not want to delete.

Yours Hopefully

Maisie

Hello

How is your raid setup, and more than likely leave the drive
installed as a raid and then get your data off, why are you taking the
drive off the raid. Also you need to provide type of raid you
have set, like raid 0 raid 1, etc. Explain your issue

Alvin