[SOLVED] Help Needed

Aug 25, 2019
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600

GPU: GeForce GTX 1660

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb

Mother Board: X470 Aorus Gaming 5 Wifi

PSU: Corsair VS Series 450W

Problems: Constantly freezes when playing games such as Rainbow 6, Rust, and Super Animal Royal resulting in having to manually kill the power. While there are occasional BSOD such as Memory Management and System Service Exception, they do not happen as frequently as the freezing. What is rather odd though is that sometimes I am able to play the listed games perfectly fine for quite a while, but it is only when I exit them that I then typically experience some sort of issue such as a BSOD or a random restart. I have tested to see for just how long I can play less graphically intense games such as Minecraft and Unturned, and it seems, for the moment, that I am able to play those games perfectly fine at max settings.

What I have tried: I have attempted a multitude of fixes (typically linked to the BSODs) such as updating my drivers, reinstalling my drivers, checking the compatibility of my hardware, testing my memory, and seeing just how much voltage my system is pulling. The only real problem that I have manged to find is a few corrupted files using sfc scan (which I have no real idea just how to get rid of them)

Any help is good help, thank you for reading

mana1111

Honorable
Jul 25, 2016
I remember checking the temps for everything and it all came up normal, but if you have something that I could check it with then I'll give you the exact numbers

I would reccomend HWinfo for monitoring your temps

Good luck.

Aug 25, 2019
While playing Insurgency:

CPU: 48-51C

GPU: 41-53C

Fans: I have one intake fan at the lower front of the case, one on my CPU, one on my GPU, and one exhaust fan on the upper portion of the back of my case that sits directly in front of the CPU fan.