Question HELP ! New HDD not working properly

schoedebriean

Prominent
May 1, 2020
Hello i have a problem with a hdd 1tb . When i try to download a game for example it always starts then crashes , or installing any big file. What could be the problem, after some errors and restarting the installations the game is installed, when i play it randomly crashes and i get error. There is writing errors too. I checked with Hard disk sentinel, cannot figure out any errors there.

Can someone help me, what could be the problem.
Maybe i have installed it in a bad way... It works with smaller files.

Any help, i would appreciate it .

Aug 13, 2021
www.praxa.mx
Hello good afternoon, I see your problem even though I do not have a guaranteed solution for it but in my experience with mechanical hard drives such as your case, due to the large storage size they tend to have some failures like the ones you mention, the ideal to correct this error is that you buy another HD or SDD only for the operating system you are using. I would leave the 1 TBB hard drive alone for installations and storage so the operating system is more stable within a small range of 256GB to 500 GB I hope and this will serve you, best regards.

schoedebriean

Prominent
May 1, 2020
Hello good afternoon, I see your problem even though I do not have a guaranteed solution for it but in my experience with mechanical hard drives such as your case, due to the large storage size they tend to have some failures like the ones you mention, the ideal to correct this error is that you buy another HD or SDD only for the operating system you are using. I would leave the 1 TBB hard drive alone for installations and storage so the operating system is more stable within a small range of 256GB to 500 GB I hope and this will serve you, best regards.
Thank you for your answer, but i have the windows installed in an SSD, and got the hdd for other things.

TRENDING THREADS