Question HELP New mobo shuts off

Jun 19, 2019
So I just got a new motherboard it’s a B360 intel motherboard MSI and I just replaced everything and all plugs are good and when I turn it on with my 16 gbs of ram it shuts off after 4 seconds. Now when I take out all the ram and turn it on the pc stays on... I’m out of ideas and need help, I thought it was the ram HZs but it supports it up to 2666hz DDR4 so I don’t know, when the ram is in and I turn it on it shuts off and the LEDA LIGHT on the troubleshoot of the motherboard flashes.

Jun 19, 2019
So I just got a new motherboard it’s a B360 intel motherboard MSI and I just replaced everything and all plugs are good and when I turn it on with my 16 gbs of ram it shuts off after 4 seconds. Now when I take out all the ram and turn it on the pc stays on... I’m out of ideas and need help, I thought it was the ram HZs but it supports it up to 2666hz DDR4 so I don’t know, when the ram is in and I turn it on it shuts off and the LEDA LIGHT on the troubleshoot of the motherboard flashes.
And the troubleshoot led that’s lights up is the cpu one but it flashe as soon as it shuts off

TRENDING THREADS