Intel d67bl moterboard
500w evga psu
ms rx 560 4gb
coolermaster q300l
stock intel cooler
500gb western digital hhd
120gb kingston ssd
tplink wificard

So i just built my new PC with the specs above. the building process went very well and i made sure that everything was connected before turning it on. when i did that i was pleased to see that all the fans where spinning, but i was not so happy after seeing that the gpu was displaying any image to my monitor. im using a 1440x900p dell monitor with a vga to hdmi, and i tried a vga to displayport too, but there was no display.
Then i tried to trouble shoot, took out the motherboard from the case and put it on its box. i tried the system with 4gb of memeory and no gpu an it worked well. i had disconnected the hhd and installed windows on my ssd. this all when fine and i downloaded with no problems using the wifi card. after everything was downloaded i tried to install another stick of ram. As before the system would boot but get stuck on the motherboard flash screen and i could not press any keys it would say press f2 to bios and it would not work, the keyboard works fine as the caps lock light is still there and if you disable it and enable it it to works fine. At this point i found out that the gpu's hdmi port was not working so i ordered a new one free of cost and returned the old one, i had received it yesterday and built the system today and i was greeted with the same problem. i was in tears this time as it was my first time and i was very upset. Today i had rebuilt with everything and it works as a bare bone machine with one ram slot and no gpu. i dont know what to do as i am very worried anyone have any ideas.
I have reset the cmos a few times by replacing the battery and changing it manually with the pins on the motherboard.
I have tried each stick of ram as a single unit in each slot and it works fine but when i use two the system gets stuck on the motherboard flash screen.
Could someone please help me as i am so scared and am having problems concentrating on other things as i am so stressed
thanks
john

Solution
2 board same issue and same cpu so i would check it for bent or missing pins this one could be out see if you could borrow a old one that will work with the board .
Mar 16, 2019
from manual specs did you try the b channel for a single stick of ram and unpplug the 500 hdd from system kep only the ssd .https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/boardsandkits/desktop-boards/DH67BL_ProductGuide.pdf
yeah, i unplugged the hhd and only used the ssd and 1 stick o ram but the gpu still doesnt work

Mar 16, 2019
i would ty to test this gpu in another system also do you have a old gpu you could try on this board .
The motherboard is new well second hand but new, I had a older Foxconn motherboard but the same thing would happen, i returned her foxconn motherboard and purchased this ine. i add also exchanged the GPU for a different one asd I thought it could also that would help