Question HELP! New to CPU watercoolers

Dec 31, 2019
I've got Intel stock cooler so I wanted to buy a proper cooler. I heard that AIOs can leak sometimes. I'm really afraid since this is my first time using one. I'm about to buy a Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB. Is it a good quality cooler? Does it leak? How long will it last?

If you are uncomfortable with the risk, there are plenty of air coolers that offer similar, or in some cases better performance than similarly priced AIO watercoolers. What are the components in your system? Did you assemble it yourself and feel comfortable with switch to water? Are you having temp issues relating to stock cooler, or could case airflow be the cause for higher temps you may have?

Dec 31, 2019
My cases airflow is amazing. I got a Deepcool Matrexx 55 with 6 fans. Fans position: one on the rear, 3 on the front, 2 on the top. I ordered the watercooler, because I had problems with my stock cooler. Temps were like 86 °C while playing COD:MW. So I'll just use the watercooler. I assembled my pc myself and I feel comfortable since it is not my first time assembling my PC. I'll inform you next week about the temps.

most AIO's are sourced from 1 of 2 OEMs so quality is pretty consistent. I've yet to have one go bad on me.
even though one was a refurbished Corsair H60 (so they obviously do).

If you're concerned, you can test the pump by connecting (uninstalled) first to a system fan header, the coolant is generally non-conductive anyway.

I've got Intel stock cooler so I wanted to buy a proper cooler. I heard that AIOs can leak sometimes. I'm really afraid since this is my first time using one. I'm about to buy a Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB. Is it a good quality cooler? Does it leak? How long will it last?