HELP:newbie monitor question

Hello,a buddy of mine just bought a Neo MVS cab at auction,when we where
there it powered on just fine but when he got it home all that appears is a
thin horizontal line across the monitor.Neither of us knows very much about
monitor issues so any help would be greatly appreiciated.Thanks alot

First you need to find out what kind of monitor it is. sounds like a
vertical collapse, this can be caused by loose wires or parts (as well as
bigger problems). shoot me an email with a picture of the monitor chassis.

jon

"Kelly Silva" <aitrus1@charter.net> wrote in message
> Hello,a buddy of mine just bought a Neo MVS cab at auction,when we where
> there it powered on just fine but when he got it home all that appears is
> a thin horizontal line across the monitor.Neither of us knows very much
> about monitor issues so any help would be greatly appreiciated.Thanks alot

TRENDING THREADS