Aug 7, 2019
Hello, so I recently bought all new parts to make a new gaming PC and I built it myself, the PC works and boots just fine but whenever i'm turning it on i'm getting the one continuous beep followed by three short beeps which means no VGA detected by the motherboard manual, the problem with that is that I can't get to the BIOS in order to change some things and just the fact that's happening annoys me, my display is connected directly to my GPU through HDMI, my motherboard is Z390 pro gaming and my GPU is asus strix rtx 2070 gaming oc, if i'm connecting my display to the motherboard I can access the BIOS but it doesn't give anything on the display after I exit it, but if I connect the display to the GPU it does the beeps and than just doesn't show anything on the display until windows loads up.
Would love if someone could help me solve this issue.

Aug 7, 2019
I have an antec HCG 750W modular PSU, both the 8 pin and the 6 pin are connected and I can game perfectly its just that specific problem about the boot, while it also slows down the boot as i have an NVME M.2 and its taking much more time to boot than I have expected