Question Help! Noob Here

Apr 14, 2019
Hi everyone, really need your help, I bought my first desktop and it come with a graphics card with only a dvi port and it come with a converter dvi to hdmi, so I had to use my tv , at first it blink but I manage to make it work my messing with the screen refresh rate putting it at 60hertz. Now a manage to buy a new Monitor and when a plug it, the blinking started again, easy maybe it’s the hertz again I thought but no, well it works but only at 29hertz interlaced with tremors. It works well without Drivers.

My Desktop:
CPU - Ryzen 3 2300X Quad-Core, 3.5GHz com Turbo 4.0GHz, 8MB Cache
GPU - Sapphire Radeon RX 470 4GB Mining Edition Bulk
RAM - G.SKILL Aegis 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-2666MHz
SSD 2.5" Toshiba TR200 240GB 3D TLC SATA
Power Supply - Nox Urano VX 650W 80 PLUS Bronze Edition (NXURVX650BZ)
Monitor - Asus 21.5 vp228he 1ms

Maybe is a problem with the power supply and plug a old HDD with 250gb for more space and the original build only come with one RAM.
Also i read that with can tweak with the voltages to resolve the problem but a really not understand the uefi BIOS.
I search and search and I couldn´t find anything that resolve the problem and I really want a solution for it.

Thank you all for reading, if you have a solution please Help me.

Thanks.

Where did you get this system from? Using a card with a bios in it for mining is not a good idea.

Also your power supply brand has this on the Johnnyguru forums
"They are now out on the market.
Again, NOX offering shit with a nice exterior look. "

Sounds you just found a cheap system and got it. If it's not working properly new, return it. Don't buy things on price if you want a good system, make sure you are getting good parts.

M.AGamer

Reputable
Feb 19, 2019
Hi everyone, really need your help, I bought my first desktop and it come with a graphics card with only a dvi port and it come with a converter dvi to hdmi, so I had to use my tv , at first it blink but I manage to make it work my messing with the screen refresh rate putting it at 60hertz. Now a manage to buy a new Monitor and when a plug it, the blinking started again, easy maybe it’s the hertz again I thought but no, well it works but only at 29hertz interlaced with tremors. It works well without Drivers.

My Desktop:
CPU - Ryzen 3 2300X Quad-Core, 3.5GHz com Turbo 4.0GHz, 8MB Cache
GPU - Sapphire Radeon RX 470 4GB Mining Edition Bulk
RAM - G.SKILL Aegis 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-2666MHz
SSD 2.5" Toshiba TR200 240GB 3D TLC SATA
Power Supply - Nox Urano VX 650W 80 PLUS Bronze Edition (NXURVX650BZ)
Monitor - Asus 21.5 vp228he 1ms

Maybe is a problem with the power supply and plug a old HDD with 250gb for more space and the original build only come with one RAM.
Also i read that with can tweak with the voltages to resolve the problem but a really not understand the uefi BIOS.
I search and search and I couldn´t find anything that resolve the problem and I really want a solution for it.

Thank you all for reading, if you have a solution please Help me.

Thanks.
I think you card is for mining only i am not sure

Apr 14, 2019
Thanks for answer, i know, it was cheap, i realy needed a pc with decent cpu and ram to do some work for my course , my idea was to buy it now and then upgrade in the future. i contacted the shop and iam waiting to see what they say. i really do not know what to do, I plug the monitor on my xbox and then plug back into the pc now it works fine at 60hertz with ocasionally blinking. I can work like this for know, my worries is if it can damage something, until i can buy the upgrades.

Thanks.

Thanks for answer, i know, it was cheap, i realy needed a pc with decent cpu and ram to do some work for my course , my idea was to buy it now and then upgrade in the future. i contacted the shop and iam waiting to see what they say. i really do not know what to do, I plug the monitor on my xbox and then plug back into the pc now it works fine at 60hertz with ocasionally blinking. I can work like this for know, my worries is if it can damage something, until i can buy the upgrades.

Thanks.

Why spend money on something you will just replace? Have them put in a normal 570, and spend another 20 on a better quality power supply. No need to buy bad parts knowing you will be replacing them.