Question Help on deciding which SSD to pick

Exia00

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2013
Hi so i have been using in my system for my main OS for 2 years now a 240gb Team Group L5 3D SSD 2.5" and been thinking of replacing it for a 500/512gb and having a hard time picking between these 2 cause one of them is a 512gb which is the GX2 and there is the newer model they have which is the CX2 and is the upgraded version for the one i am using also they are pretty much the same price as well just need a little help between those 2 and no i wont be going for companies like WD, Samsung or Sabrent so please do not try to change my mind on companies i like the one i am using now but just like to have something a little bigger for my main OS drive thanks.

kanewolf

Titan
Hi so i have been using in my system for my main OS for 2 years now a 240gb Team Group L5 3D SSD 2.5" and been thinking of replacing it for a 500/512gb and having a hard time picking between these 2 cause one of them is a 512gb which is the GX2 and there is the newer model they have which is the CX2 and is the upgraded version for the one i am using also they are pretty much the same price as well just need a little help between those 2 and no i wont be going for companies like WD, Samsung or Sabrent so please do not try to change my mind on companies i like the one i am using now but just like to have something a little bigger for my main OS drive thanks.
I assume that Crucial is also not acceptable since you ruled out the main (and most reliable) suppliers.
Looking at the GX2 and CX2, I would get the CX2.

Reactions: Exia00

Exia00

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2013
I assume that Crucial is also not acceptable since you ruled out the main (and most reliable) suppliers.
Looking at the GX2 and CX2, I would get the CX2.

Thanks and i tend to stay loyal to a company that i have been using for years as well and i have no issues with the SSD most likely going to use the 240gb i have for my Raspberry Pi 4 instead while i use a bigger drive for my main drive.