Question Help on Maximizing the Performance of My Lenovo Y540

Aug 18, 2020
Please Help on Maximizing the Performance of my Lenovo Y540.

Here are the Specs:
CPU:
i5 9300H 2.4ghz with Turbo Boost up to 4.1ghz
GPU: RTX 2060 6GB Mobile
Ram: 8 GB (i know that i need to upgrade ram. will upgrade soon to 16gb 2666mhz or 24gb 2666mhz - if price difference is not much)
SSD: 512GB M.2 NVME PCIE
HDD: 1TB 7200RPM
Resolution: 1080p 144HZ
OS: Windows 10 Home 64 Bit (Do I need to Upgrade my OS to Professional?)

Here are also some of the Settings of the Laptop:
Power Options:
Already Set to High Performance
Lenovo Vantage Thermal Mode: Already set to Balanced (Normal CPU Speed and Fan Speed)

Here are also sample of games that I Played on this Laptop:
Dishonored 2 -
Ultra Settings. 45-60 FPS. Laptop was undervolted using Intel Extreme Utility (-0.140mv) but temperature reached up to 90 degrees celsius
Devil May Cry 5 - 50-60 FPS on High Settings. Laptop was undervolted using Intel Extreme Utility (-0.140mv) and temperature reached up to 90 degrees celsius and encountering Stuttering on Heavy Fights but mostly fine.
Watch Dogs 2 - 30 to 40 FPS even if Graphic Settings is set to Low or Ultra (obvious cpu bottleneck. or Ram?). Laptop was undervolted using Intel Extreme Utility (-0.140mv) and temperature reached up to 90 degrees celsius and encountering Stuttering on during driving on city but stabilizes after long playing time
COD Warzone - If on 1080p resolution, 25-45 FPS even if Graphics settings are set to low or ultra. If resolution is reduced to 1600x900 and all settings are on low I will get 50-60FPS. Laptop Turbo Boost is disabled and Core and Cache offset voltage is set to -125mv and -62.5mv respectively on Throttlestop (deleted Intel Extreme Utility). Temp is also only on 70 degrees celsius

I just want to get the Maximum Performance of my Laptop with a Low Temperature (80 Degrees Celsius is fine for me). I dont know if i5 9300h really bottlenecks the 2060 mobile since too many different opinions and on youtube other models of laptop with same combo have great performance on their laptops. Please help me on what should I do to Maximize my Laptop (I know I should be getting a Desktop but I need the Portability of the Laptop). Please also help if really need to tweak settings on Throttlestop. I can play on medium setttings but I want to remove the Power Limit Throttle and the Thermal Throttle so that I can maximize this laptop.

ASK THE COMMUNITY