help or info on cololing

dannyman31

Commendable
Apr 17, 2016
hi guys,
ive just gone out and spent ages putting everything into my corsair 240 case.

i have a corsair h80i GT water cooler which at the moment is attached to the front of the case blowing air in

i also have two
20160421_135152_1.jpg
exaust fans on the top to pull air out of the system aswell as another 120mm system fan under my h80i chilling doing its own thing.

Could i please have some info from the pros here in the best way to configure this case up?

do i keep my cooler where it is and have the air blowing in? or shall i have the air blowing out? or shall i move my h80i and re position it ?

also i noticed the water cables are really heavy and hard to man oeuvre and are actually pushing down on my graphics card.

is anyone able to tell me the best fan setup for this case? i have attached a picture of my work so far.

i also find its quite hard to put the side case on due to the water cooling tubes aswell.

what are peoples opinions on the best way to set up this case for best airflow, best place for my h80i, and how can i combat the water cables so i can actually shut my case propely?

would my cooler be better on top as an exhaust? but it can only go on the top right hand side due to motherboard restrictions.

im at a bit of a loss and ive been trying to figure and play with this for hours and its racking my brains

Solution
Blowing warm/hot air IN the case is never good idea. If you turn radiator fans to blow out, it would blow it right in your face.
That case is not very well suited for liquid cooling but I would try to put radiator at the top and if you turn water block so hose inputs are at the bottom, you just may be able to put cover on the case. Hoses may get softer when they are warm.
Blowing warm/hot air IN the case is never good idea. If you turn radiator fans to blow out, it would blow it right in your face.
That case is not very well suited for liquid cooling but I would try to put radiator at the top and if you turn water block so hose inputs are at the bottom, you just may be able to put cover on the case. Hoses may get softer when they are warm.

Solution