help or more a challange for people who know graphics cards and its drivers pls help

Gasper Torner

Reputable
May 4, 2014
hi everyone so i have a problem with my graphics card sapphire hd 7770 ghz edition single fan 1gb gddr5 (http://www.sapphiretech.com/productdetial.asp?pid=E526513F-4894-495A-8859-972F2F488D42A&lang=eng) and the problem is that no mather what os or pc you plug it into as soon as the drivers get installed it blackscreens so far i tried some old drivers no luck win 7 and 10 no luck booting into safe mode removing the drivers and booting without internet works fine but no driver connecting my display to onboard graphics and installing the drivers resoult in a blue screen and thats it for now anybody know a solution other than buying a new graphics card becouse they are just so damn expensive these days thanks

Complete system specs would be helpful. Do you have your monitor plugged into your video card or the motherboard?

Gasper Torner

Reputable
May 4, 2014

as is said the graphics card reacts same in every system it was in so system specs not that importand and ofcourse i have my monitors connected to a video card but anyway here is my complete specs just so i don't look rude couse i don't want to be

cpu intel core i3 3220
ram 4gb ddr3
motherboard MSI MS-7788 H61M-P31(G3)
graphics card
storage 2x1tb hdd
os dual boot windows 10 64bit and 7 32bit

graphics card is a sapphire amd radeon hd 6450
the broken one is that sapphire hd 7770 ghz edidtion
and an untested yet asus directcu II Radeon R9 270X still waiting for more six pinners and a bigger case

So, are you saying that it works fine with the default drivers provided by the OS, but as soon as you install the Radeon drivers from AMD, you get a black screen?

Gasper Torner

Reputable
May 4, 2014

yes and no as soon as any amd drivers are installed it failes which means on windows 10 as long as i dont connect to the internet and let the windows install the drivers as it automatically does