Graphics - Asus 1050 ti 4gb ddr5
Ram- ddr3 dual channel 4gb x2 dram freq of each module is 800 mhz
but on my ram stick its written 1333mhz
cpu- AMD FX-6300 Black Edition Unlocked
Cpu Cooler -Cooler master hyper h410r
Mobo - GA-78LMT-S2PT
smps- its either corsair 450w or 550 w
ssd- WD 240 Gb

right now i am running on 3.9 ghz with max temp 48 c min 30 c i still doubt it it will crash after few hours.

i am sorry for the long post i just have a last request i want to know
is about RAM
In Cpu-z the 2 tabs named memory and Spd
i want to know what could be the safest timing settings in memory tab of cpu-z and Spd Also please try to explain and elaborate to me that woudld mean much to me THank you
Your Dear MR.Slim

I am experienced with
overclocking but not an expert
help me out to get the best balance between profomance and cool temps

Graphics - Asus 1050 ti 4gb ddr5
Ram- ddr3 dual channel 4gb x2 dram freq of each module is 800 mhz
but on my ram stick its written 1333mhz
cpu- AMD FX-6300 Black Edition Unlocked
Cpu Cooler -Cooler master hyper h410r
Mobo - GA-78LMT-S2PT
smps- its either corsair 450w or 550 w
ssd- WD 240 Gb

right now i am running on 3.9 ghz with max temp 48 c min 30 c i still doubt it it will crash after few hours.

i am sorry for the long post i just have a last request i want to know
is about RAM
In Cpu-z the 2 tabs named memory and Spd
i want to know what could be the safest timing settings in memory tab of cpu-z and Spd Also please try to explain and elaborate to me that woudld mean much to me THank you
Your Dear MR.Slim
The SPD tab shows the presets in the RAM's control chip, it's in Memory Tab that shows current settings and frequency as half of real frequency.

fahad9t

BANNED
May 12, 2019
In cpuz the memory speed reported is half of the actual speed since ddr stands for double data rate

i know that i wrote it already but what about over clock of my cpu please see my specs carefully the fan and smps
i want to know can i go above my current clock so please elaborate this 3 thing cpu volt/temp/overclock can u give me some good
numbers wich will be the best balance between highest possible cpu clock and lowest cooler temp

DavidM012

Distinguished
psu looks naff for overclocking an fx I wouldn't overclock a hex core on less than a 650w, only a quad core on a 500w and not on a 450w, board has no vrm heat sink not suited to overclocking

here's a refrain they posted earlier not the best for overclocking it's not v.good etc. eg. psu and mobo might fry which is a pc not working any more, whereas a working pc is at least worth something and here they say you would probably damage something even with a quad core on it.

Here's
a link with the search terms I used to look up the fortunes of your board.

Reactions: fahad9t

fahad9t

BANNED
May 12, 2019
psu looks naff for overclocking an fx I wouldn't overclock a hex core on less than a 650w, only a quad core on a 500w and not on a 450w, board has no vrm heat sink not suited to overclocking

here's a refrain they posted earlier not the best for overclocking it's not v.good etc. eg. psu and mobo might fry which is a pc not working any more, whereas a working pc is at least worth something and here they say you would probably damage something even with a quad core on it.
Here's a link with the search terms I used to look up the fortunes of your board.

THANK YOU BRO

fahad9t

BANNED
May 12, 2019
thread can close now if any qeustions feel free to post​
i got it working at 4.1 ghz at normal temp of 32 and highest is 48​
i thought windows 10 was not good with overclocked cpu but then i realised that its was the voltage problem​
i bump up my volt to 1.37 and no more crash seems i got it right thank you for your reply Good Day​