[SOLVED] Help Overclocking OFF

Jul 11, 2020
Not sure what the problem is but I believe it has to do with my bios. Whenever I launch a game and in the start menu my display shuts off, and I can hear my fans in my tower go real loud. I try to put everything in default in my bios however, I get the message "Overclocking failed please enter setup to re-configure your system". I don't want overclocking and keep attempting to put everything on default.
Also, I have open when I boot up my PC the program ASUS GPU TweakII
Spec:
p9x79 Pro
i7-3930k CPU
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

Solution
Not sure what the problem is but I believe it has to do with my bios. Whenever I launch a game and in the start menu my display shuts off, and I can hear my fans in my tower go real loud. I try to put everything in default in my bios however, I get the message "Overclocking failed please enter setup to re-configure your system". I don't want overclocking and keep attempting to put everything on default.
Spec:
p9x79 Pro
i7-3930k CPU
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
It's generic message meaning that some settings are not at specified values. Possibly corrupted BIOS, see if there's an upgrade or try to flash it again.
Spec:
p9x79 Pro
i7-3930k CPU
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
It's generic message meaning that some settings are not at specified values. Possibly corrupted BIOS, see if there's an upgrade or try to flash it again.

Solution